Saturday, October 6, 2007

stuffed eggplant?!!

Things I tend to do very slowly:



1) Get my stuff together after paying in stores, especially supermarkets and other grocery stores.



2) Put on my shoes (at least according to Kristine. I might disagree.)



3) This:

According to the cook book, that should have taken about an hour and fifteen or an hour and a half to prepare and cook. It took me two and a half. So much work went into it, in fact, that when it was done I felt compelled to take a picture of the final product before it got eaten. And then I felt compelled to share this picture.

That's all!

1 comment:

DJ Believe it or Not said...

I always have that problem with roasting a chicken. It always takes an hour more than it should. except yesterday, when it took the right amount of time...however, i started it an hour early. tragic.