Thursday, June 28, 2007

Happenings

As of 30 min. ago, I have 2 interviews down in florida: one at Pine School or one at North Broward Prep. Both are Prep schools and I'm angry cause I'm gonna have to take out all my piercings (no surprize there, jerks). Anyveys, I just reserved my tickets and Pine school is gonna pay for half...sweet. While I'm down there, I might as well go and apply to the Piper cub airplane making place too...and my the best paying job win.



So I now have to work for the father once again, but the best part is that tomorrow I will be driving to the Rush concert. WOOOOOOO.....I think. Joe and/or Brendan, please contact me about what the itinerary is. I just work here, buddy.


Ok, so I will be going to Stonybrook. If people need a place to put extra cars, or anything of that sort, Bristol is pretty close to Stonybrook (relatively). After Stonybrook, I will be camping w/Dave in Mauntauk, then possibly over to joe's (pending) or up to Maine to visit the cousin (pending). And then I'll be going down to Florida to teach and live (pending job).

So much for free time.

By the way....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOE FEIN_GOLD_ENSTEIN_VERBERG. MAY YOUR CUP RUNNETH OVER AND YOUR CHILDREN NEVER KNOW WHO'S THEIR DADDY.


-End transmission

-Barry

1 comment:

Iron Chancellor said...

i got some extra cars for you, buddy

right here