Friday, July 13, 2007

Drive thru attendant.

Lately at work I have been on drive thru cashout, which means I'm the person who takes your money and gives you your food. Its not that bad, but every now and then we get a very silly customer. Here are some examples from this week:

-HUGE TRUCK MAN-- His truck was so large that he could not come to the window. Also, there was a really cute black mut dog in the front, and then he rolled the rear window down and there was a st. bernard. He ordered 2 sandwiches and a donut. I have a theory that the sandwiches were for the dogs. Clearly this man enjoys large things.

-every-language-but-english- Me: good morning welcome to dunkin donuts can i interest you in one of our new fresh brewed iced teas?
customer: parle vous francais?
me: no, i'm sorry I don't speak french.
customer: hablas espanol.
me: si, what can i get you.
(thought process: Please stop dicking around and order)

-Ballerinas: Woman in large suv comes through, does not know what she wants, and proceeds to pull forward to let 2 little girls order. We somehow got the order correct. then she pulled up to the window, and i think she was high or drunk. because her back windows were even w/ me, and the little girls were there...but they wouldn't take the food or give me the money. so i did what any self respecting dunkin donutter would do...hang out the window to reach the woman. Had anyone pushed me, I would have fallen out of the window.

This has been my last 3 days of working. its very silly and entertaining. Also, on tuesday they made me weed the flower beds because corporate was there and said we had too many weeds. ass.

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL. last night I saw harry potter and i think he is growing up to look like Jeff. WEIRD!

xxoo safe travels.

2 comments:

Jeff said...

I swear if I heard Harry Potter say, "YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW I FEEEEEEEEEEEL," one more time in that movie my butt would have exploded (in a bad way).

Also, isn't it obvious by now that I am Harry Potter?

Iron Chancellor said...

I wonder if Jeff's going to die?