Friday, July 27, 2007

Intrusions

I keep having this problem. The problem is that I can never remember what the URL is for this blog. The first time I typed it out instead of following that link in the invite e-mail I assumed it was dragonblog.blogspot. Which did bring me to a blog, which, coincidentally, is also used as a forum for several old friends to keep in touch with each other and post updates on their lives. And so I started reading and very quickly realized that... "I just became a grandpa again!" Wait, what?! I don't think I'm in the right place. At all.

Either way, I have now solved this problem by bookmarking this page.

I just wanted to say that I love you all and that I had a fabulous time camping with you. Since I've returned from the trip I have:
- Considered selling my soul. Inquire via e-mail/aim/phone for further details.
- Sent out more things that may or may not lead me to keep my soul after all.
- Made lunch for my grandpa. I do this almost every day.
- I don't know. I'm tired. Good night.

XO
Inbal

No comments: