Saturday, August 18, 2007

Camp is done

Well kids, unfortunately my term as Lord of the Camp is over. I packed up my shit and shot all of my counselors and sent the children into the woods covered in raw meat and honey. On my last night, I encountered something that I knew I should share with the Dragon Flame.

On Thursday, we had a dance for our campers and it was tropical themed. While it goes without saying that I had the best costume (Carmen Miranda- featuring fruit) I had a counselor who pulled me aside and told me she had to show me something. Apparently her camper really wanted to wear her "tropical shirt" and after the 9 year old had put it on, her counselor promptly made her take it off. I was shown this garment and without a doubt it is the best shirt I had ever seen.
On this shirt were cartoon-y crocodiles, in different colors, performing several different sexual posistions. I mean there were like 30 different sexual exhibits on a sleeveless t-shirt. And just incase you were wondering where a shirt like this might come from, it said "Florida" at the bottom. I took pictures, I need to post them somewhere. I need to own this shirt.

Discuss

4 comments:

Iron Chancellor said...

sucks to that. everyone knows the real crazy stuff happens in idaho!

Iron Chancellor said...

also you can post photos on the blog if you feel so inclined

DJ Believe it or Not said...

THATS INSANO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Sna Man said...

holy crap that's sweet