Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Flying Buttress!!!!

So goes the chronicle of the great visitation trip 2k7. I will keep it brief.

Campout, driving, car crash in PA, Mauntauk, drinking, cornhole, drinking, finish Harry Potter, drinking, New york city, Joe is dumb, kwik-e-mart, Great Neck, sailing, informally hired, drinking, home.

Upon my return home, of course all my relatives start coming out of the woodworks. It was nice to see Michelle (sister-in-law w/1 in the oven) and older brother Jeff. But of course my car has to break down, so I was stuck and couldn't flee. I mostly sat around w/my head in a book to make it look like I was there.


Bad news though: the father has finally sold the one house at bristol, which means that he and the Bonnie will be living at the main Bristol residence by the end of August(the one Andrew broke the laundry room door). This means that I must A. find a Job and B. Move the fuck out of dodge. This is gonna be a clencher. Anybody need a roomate?

On a cheerier note, Reagan had a really good time and lots of good pictures will be posted by one Dave Honeywell in the future. As to the current whereabouts of Reagan, your all gonna shoot me, but I left him in the gentle caring hands of Mr. Feinsilver. (Bring the next star wars books too joe, i'm already halfway through the first). I am trusting him, upon pain of death, that he will take good care of him. It'll be good, cause Mr. Feinsilver will be visiting the Rochacha area soon and then we can all meet up, whoevers around. I think a night out to the bar where Kate works would be awesome, mostly cause Kate would be serving us beer, and who among you could deny a chance to hassle Kate at work. I hope they serve food there too, cause then we could tell her to make us a sandwich, a lifelong dream of mine.

I miss everyone like whoa, and want to see everybody again. I think I might just have to build a teleporter solely to make it easier to see everyone. I'll be in my mad scientist lab under the volcano if anyone needs me.

p.s.- Piece of ship, Calamari Cruiser, Feelin Nauti, Jiggie with it, little cheeto, George Jetsam, Cleat-is the slack jawed yokel, Keel-ing me softly, Stem chewer, Yaw'l come back now, knot funny.

2 comments:

Iron Chancellor said...

you were in a car crash?

did you die?

Barry said...

don't worry, only those who didn't believe in God died.

It was quite the spectacle in my rear view mirror though.