Monday, August 27, 2007

An Ode to Nepotism

So as of this afternoon I have a meeting set up to talk to Senator Bob Casey (D-PA), a former student of my uncle's who he has kept in touch with, on Tuesday, September 25. The plan is to ask Casey if he would be willing to put in a good word for me to one Chuck Schumer for a job at one of his offices in New York State to pay the bills while going to graduate school. Will our intrepid hero backroom-deal his way into another cushy job? More on this story later!

3 comments:

acidwashpants said...

Chuck Schumer is a rat bastard whom I drink with every Tuesday. Not only will I put in a good word for you, I will put my size 16 foot up his ass. You're welcome

Iron Chancellor said...

mallory that was a callous and rude comment....also, be advised, BLUE OYSTER CULT IS PLAYING ON FRIDAY AT THE NEW YORK STATE FAIR

i command you to go so i may live vicariously through you

acidwashpants said...

Neilsworth,

Don't worry. Not only am I going to see Blue Oyster Cult (who are playing for free, might I add) but also I am taking TINAR!